Caddo Parish — Caddo sheriff's deputies checked 30 businesses on Sunday for compliance with laws governing the sale of alcohol to underage persons. Employees of six businesses were found in violation, said Caddo Sheriff Steve Prator.
The following people who worked as clerks were issued summonses for unlawful sales to a person under the age of 21:
1) Britney Williams, 25, of Greenwood, employed at the Relay Station, 9110 Hwy. 79, in Bethany
2) Veronica Begarney, 28, of Waskom, employed at the State Line Sports Bar, 11588 Hwy. 80, in Greenwood
3) Susan Parker, 45, of Shreveport, employed at Elsie’s Truck Stop, 7101 Hwy. One, in Shreveport
4) Latarsha Stafford, 23, of Oil City, employed at E-Z Mart #1, 201 Hwy. One, in Oil City
5) Connie Davis, 44, of Doddridge, AR, employed at Crossroad Grocery, 19705 South, in Ida
6) Timothy McCoy, 43, of Ida, employed at Elbert’s Truck Stop, 20243 Hwy. 71., in Ida.