Caddo Parish — Five store clerks were cited in an underage alcohol operation conducted Monday by the Caddo Sheriff’s Office Youth Services Division, said Sheriff Steve Prator.
Thirty-two businesses were checked during the operation, Prator said. Violators were cited for selling alcohol to minors under the age of 21.
Those cited and the businesses they work for are:
1) Amy Gonzalez , dob 8-2-84, of Rodessa, Kwik Pantry #2 in Vivian;
2) Pamela Sanchez, dob 8-23-56, of Minden, J.R.’s Saloon in Vivian;
3) Regina Luster, dob 10-24-80, of Shreveport, Food Fast Exxon at 5875 North Market in Shreveport;
4) Stephanie Gwin, dob 9-7-70, of Waskom, John Henry’s Bar in Greenwood; and
5) Tina Gentry, dob 4-24-63, of Shreveport, The Market Exxon at 10539 Norris Ferry Road in Shreveport.
This was the second time within the past 12 months that employees of the following businesses were cited: Food Fast Exxon, John Henry’s Bar, and The Market Exxon.
It was the third time within the past 12 months for Kwik Pantry #2.