(CNN) — Glass Onion Catering has recalled more than 180,000 pounds of ready-to-eat salads and sandwich wrap products with fully cooked chicken and ham that may be contaminated with E. coli, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said.
The Richmond, California, company products, which were shipped to distribution centers in Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington, may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7, according to the USDA.
They were produced between September 23 and November 6, and have "P-34221" inside the USDA inspection mark.
E. coli O157:H7 is a potentially deadly bacterium that can cause dehydration, bloody diarrhea and abdominal cramps 2-8 days after exposure to the organism. While most people recover within a week, some develop a type of kidney failure called hemolytic uremic syndrome. This condition can occur among persons of any age but is most common in children under 5 years old and older adults.
At least 26 people have been sickened in three states by E. coli O157:H7 in recent weeks. Of those, 15 ate products included in the recall.
Here's a full listing of the products involved in the recall:
• 12 oz. packages of "delish pan pacific chop salad"
• 13.4 oz. packages of "delish California style grilled chicken salad"
• 9.9 oz. packages of "delish uncured applewood smoked ham & cheese wrap"
• 10.5 oz. packages of "delish grilled chicken caesar wrap"
• 10.9 oz. packages of "delish southwestern chicken wrap"
• 11.5 oz. packages of "delish greek brand low-calorie grilled chicken wrap"
• 9.9 oz. packages of "delish white chicken club wrap"
• 11.2 oz. packages of "delish asian style chicken wrap"
• 13.4 oz. packages of "atherstone Fine Foods Southwestern Style White Chicken Wrap with Chimichurri Sauce"
• 10.5 oz. packages of "atherstone Fine Foods Asian Style White Chicken Wrap with Mango Vinaigrette"
• 9.9 oz. packages of "atherstone Fine Foods Grilled White Chicken Caesar Wrap with Caesar Dressing"
• 10.7 oz. packages of "super fresh Foods California Grilled Chicken Salad, Low Fat Mendocino Mustard Dressing"
• 10.7 oz. packages of "Lunch Spot Southwestern Style Chicken Wrap, Chile & Lime Dressing"
• 9.2 oz. packages of "super fresh Foods Pan Pacific Chopped Chicken Salad, Ginger Soy Dressing"
• 10.7 oz. plastic containers of "TRADER JOE'S Field Fresh Chopped Salad with Grilled Chicken."
• 11 oz. plastic containers of "TRADER JOSÉ'S MEXICALI SALAD with Chili Lime Chicken."