Caddo sheriff's deputies conducted an operation Tuesday addressing the sale of alcohol to underage persons, said Caddo Sheriff Steve Prator.
Thirty-two businesses were checked for compliance with state laws. Employees at seven of the businesses were cited for selling alcohol to persons under 21.
The following is a list of those people who were issued citations and the businesses where the violation occurred:
1) Tammy H. Bonnette of Bethany, Lick Skillet Liquor, US Hwy. 79 in Bethany;
2) Susan M. Rossano of Shreveport, Longwood General, North Hwy. 169 in Shreveport;
3) Cheryl L. Hurley of McLoud, Texas, 7 & 7 Store, South Pecan in Vivian;
4) Daniel W. Young of Shreveport, Elsie’s Truck Stop, Hwy. 1 North in Blanchard;
5) Travis J. Gagnon of Hosston, J & J Lounge, Hwy. 1 North in Vivian;
6) Elbert T. Gardner of Vivian, Tony’s Hill Top Lounge, Myrtis Texas Line Road in Vivian; and
7) Jerry W. Hughes of Keithville, Silver Lining, Hwy. 1 North in Hosston;
Businesses that were checked but did not sell alcohol to an underage person were: Town South Grocery, Cush's Grocery, The Market Exxon, Relay Station (Hwy. 1 South),First and Last Stop, Circle K (11730 Mansfield Road), Crawdaddy's, Exxon/Fast Food #84 (5875 Hwy. 1 North) and S & A Truck Stop, all in Shreveport; the Derrick, General Store, Triple JJJ, and H & H Grocery, all in Keithville; the Relay Station (9110 Hwy. 79) in Bethany; the Triangle Grocery in Mooringsport; E-Z Mart in Oil City; Cash Magic, Kwik Pantry, E-Z Mart, and Texaco in Vivian; Magnolia Club in Rodessa; and Elberts in Ida.
From Caddo Sheriff's Office