The Bossier City Police Department wrapped up a three-month investigation into marijuana distribution last night with the execution of a search warrant that resulted in seven people, including a juvenile, being arrested on drug charges. Police also recovered about a pound of marijuana and $700 in cash along with scales and plastic bags.
Agents with the BCPD Narcotics Units with the assistance of the Street Crimes Interdiction Unit and Patrol Division served the search warrant at a house in the 2400 block of Broadway Street at approximately 11 p.m. Thursday. Agents initiated the investigation last year after they received numerous complaints from citizens who suspected illegal drug activity was taking place at the house.
• Jacque Denise Lynn, 40, of Bossier City
• Gabrielle Shaney Lynn, 23, of Bossier City
• Joshua Jerome Campbell, 25, of Bossier City
• Mandy Maneka McGee, 25, of Shreveport
• Settoria Mingtoi Campbell, 28, of Bossier City
• Shenerrica Reshelle Cook, 21, of Bossier City
• 15-year old male of Bossier City
All of the suspects were arrested on charges of possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia. Each was also charged with illegal use of a controlled dangerous substance in the presence of minors since there were two juvenile teenage girls in the house. The investigation determined the two juvenile girls were not involved in any criminal activity.
From Bossier City Police Department